Monday, July 28, 2014

Oh look! I've reinvented my blog AGAIN!

Lately, I've been very much inspired to re-do my blog. I wasn't happy with it. And when you're not happy with something in your life, you're supposed to do something about it. So I did.

Therefore, allow me to reintroduce myself....

Hello! My name is Priscilla. I currently attend university, where I major in anthropology and minor in music. I'm located in North Jersey, and my heart lies in NYC. I believe in expression, learning, feminism, and that there is an incredible amount of good in this world. I'm a contributor for my campus chapter of HerCampus.com, and an editorial intern for The Aquarian Weekly. I've decided that I am a(n unofficial) princess. I hope that through this blog I can enrich your life even if in the smallest way.

Princess Priscilla, at your service. 

I hope you enjoy my new content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment