Saturday, January 25, 2014

My FIRST product review ever. Like. Ever.

So hello all you fantabulous people! 

So as you may or may not know, I am a huge Sailor Moon fan, and have been one since I was 4 or 5 years old when I would watch it on Cartoon Network! 

(Fun fact: The first thing I ever googled was Sailor Moon.)

So one day I'm scrolling through tumblr, scrolling scrolling scrolling, and then BAM. This review is on my dashboard with beautiful photos, so I am just thinking its just something someone made, and then I realize that it is actually a product review, and my curiosity sparked! So of course like any curious internet browser I clicked the link (which we all know isn't a good idea all the time, but this seriously was a GREAT idea. Haha) and read her review on it. Her site is so lovely click on it and browse around, I did! 

So from her review I went directly to the site! I was like holla. So im scouring the site and they have a TON of cute other stuff, like if you're into lolita, disneybounding, or just into adding whimsical and major cuteness into your wardrobe. So when I finally found the bag I wanted, I was like PLEASE DON'T BE $100 OR SOMETHING I CAN'T AFFORD. and guess what? It wasn't! It was 39.99 plus free shipping! I said to myself I have to have this bag. But I told myself to just keep the tab open and give myself some time to truly think about it. (I can be sensible sometimes) I asked myself, "Priscilla, if this gets sold out how upset will you be?" And so I put in the payment! 

So I ordered it January 16th and received it January 24th (8 days! Really seven because I don't count Sundays cause no mail!) In shipping days, that is fabulous, but it felt like forever because I kept checking for shipping updates and tracking info. So I get an email update saying its out for delivery, I tell my mom that I'm expecting a package and she sends my dad out to get the mail! My dad comes back in, and I see the package in his hand and I SCREAMED. I was so excited. My mom helps me open it up. (I wanted to do one of those cute open as I blog things but I was excited I couldn't wait) When I opened it, it came with some nail art as a free gift (HOLLA two products! That is some luxurious customer service, round of applause everyone.) and a handwritten note. Now lets stop here one minute. The handwritten note is the one special part of online shopping. One of my favorite bloggers, Angelina, who goes by the username ALBinWonderland on many sites, vlogged about it on one of her reviews recently. Her package came without a hand written note in it, and while it doesn't take away from the purchase, it certainly enhances shopping experience by a lot! 

Finally, lets talk about the bag itself. 1. Its as pretty as it looks in pictures. 2. The strap is good length. 3. The zipper is a bit rough to work with. 4. No pockets. 5. but you can certainly fit stuff in there. 6. The gold accents are very lovely. 7. Double-sided printing. 9. ITS SO DARN CUTE. 

So overall,  I am so so so happy with this purchase! Its my favorite SM compact, and its pink and cool. Just gah. ♥

Here is a photo!
(from my instagram!) 

So there you go! Five stars!
*****


(p.s. i'm gonna get a camera to be able to take better pictures! So hold on for the good stuff!)

No comments:

Post a Comment