Saturday, January 19, 2013

Aren't I Just The Worst?

Dear YOU,

Well, I obviously haven't done a good job at keeping this blog updated. Or maybe I just stopped living these past months... yeah right. I didn't even blog about the awesome Jonas Brothers' concert I went to. (Now thats just crazy)

Anyway....
I do want to start blogging again.
BUT. I want to revamp my blog. I feel like the whole posting only about events/concerts is not as reader interactive as I'd like it to be. Right?

I want to change things around.
and since this is MY blog... I can do that. Hahaha.

Hmm. Well, let me update you on what has happened since my last post...

Let's see....
I started university, I went to an insane All Time Low concert with my best friend, I started a job, I went to a Jonas Brother's concert, I went to NYC a couple of times, I started driving, went to museums, appeared in Seventeen Magazine again, went to an awesome leadership workshop, and I even went to a funeral { May my Titi Marilyn rest in peace } Things are changing for me. And change is good, the only thing you can do is embrace it, at least thats what I've learned.

I'm open to suggestions as to what you'd like to see on here, er perhaps you'd just like to help out a person looking for a way to efficiently blog and be good at it... either way, leave something in the comments.

XOXO,
Priscilla

PS,
I do hope to bring you great content soon. Just give me sometime to come up with something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment