Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pick up the May issue of Seventeen!

That's if you don't already have a subscription!
It's a double cover issue with Chloë Grace Moretz & Justin Bieber!


I'm quoted on page 76 in an article called Reader Raves 2012!
How did I get on there you ask?

Back in January, I signed up for beauty product testing with my favorite magazine, Seventeen Magazine! In February I was invited up to the Seventeenth Floor of Hearst Tower where Seventeen offices are located! A group of girls and myself were all sat down with the lovely beauty assistant Molly to try on new products. It was so fun. Trying on everything was glamorous!

And we got to take a picture on the famed Seventeen lobby couch!
Couldn't say anything about this till the issue was out!

So this was my first trip to Seventeen Magazine offices!
It was a great moment for me.
Although, this was my second time to Hearst Tower.
It has such gorgeous architecture!

To be quoted in my fave magazine makes me so happy!
I couldn't believe it!
Seventeen Magazine is a wonderful teenage magazine that always lets the voice of their audience be heard, and this is a way to prove it! 
Its on newsstands now!
Go get it so you can read my review on a new mascara!

No comments:

Post a Comment