Sunday, April 22, 2012

How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying 3/17/12

I was finally able to see another Broadway play last month! A group of friends and I went to go see Nick Jonas as J. Pierrepont Finch in the musical How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying at the Al Hisrchfeld theatre! It was extremely fun, and as a performer I was so inspired watching the stage.The singing really excelled my expectations, so my ears were delightfully surprised in the theatre. The male and female ensembles were both great, and on point with their singing and dancing! Everything was just phenomenal and everything a Broadway Musical should be! Nothing less than immaculate.

In regards to Nick Jonas' performance, I must say that I loved him in a musical! I've seen Nick in concert, on the field, in person, and this was my first time seeing him on the Broadway stage! Its no secret Nick is talented, he is someone I definitely admire in the performing realm.

Some of the other cast members included Beau Bridges and Michael Urie, who we saw afterwards by the stage door.




BIG ROB!!!!
 Big Robs signature on my playbill.


My friends Tahsina, Mumana, and Tawhida with
Michael Urie, who played the hilarious Bud Frump.

I had a great time with my friends Karen, Carla, Kristen, Tahsina, Tawhida, Mumana, and Andrea!
Go see HTSIBWRT, or any Broadway play for that matter, they truly are magical. I can't wait till my next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment