Sunday, October 9, 2011

Things That I've Done!

So, let me fill you in with my past exquisite affairs!
12.14.07 Jingle Ball - My first concert! My sister surprised me to see a lineup of many different performers, including my favorite band the Jonas Brothers!
11.28.08 JB M&G - About a year later, I camped out on Thanksgiving night to meet the Jonas Brothers on Black Friday in NYC at Barnes and Noble!
7.15.09 JB Concert - My second concert, an actual Jonas Brothers concert! Openers & other acts included Jordin Sparks, Jessie James,  &Honor Society! I also met Jack Lawless, the Wonder Girls and Allstar Weekend at this concert!
6.2.10 West Side Story - I went to see this play on Broadway on a field trip with some other vocal majors from my school!
6.4.10 NYC Ballet - My friends and I made our way to the Lincoln Center to watch the New York City Ballet perform! We saw three beautiful pieces performed by the company!
8.23.10 Road Dogs Game - The Jonas Brothers held softball games on their tour for fans to come out and see them play and also raise awareness of the dangers of texting and driving! They lost, but I had a blast cheering them on!
8.28.10 AAKD - Arthur Ashe Kids Day at the US Open! I was able to win tickets from Z100 to attend! Performers included the Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, David Archuleta, Shontelle, Allstar Weekend, and others. We were also able to see Rafael  Nadal play some tennis!
9.19.10 17 on 34th - A fabulous event! Seventeen Magazine teamed up with JC Penny, Aeropostale, and Macy's to throw a huge back to school shopping extravaganza for kids! At each store there would be a dj, giveaways, mini fashion shows, and goodies! At JC Penny I got my professional picture taken! At Aeropostale I participated in a mini fashion show & I won a $50 gift card! At Macy's Ms. Ann Shoket herself complemented my outfit, calling me out in front of an entire crowd, and I was later able to meet her! I also won VIP tickets to the Seventeen Concert with Hot Chelle Rae and Ne-Yo! The concert was amazing! Wonderful event!
11.18.10 SOR Concert - A concert at the School of Rock with Conditions, Anarbor, and Versa Emerge! Rocking Night, took my friends Eliezer and Jonathan which was their first concert!
12.18.10 Trans Siberian Orchestra - A concert to see the epic Trans Siberian Orchestra in concert at the Prudential Center with my friend Aaron. The concert consisted of rocking Christmas music!
2.1.11 Got Milk? Event - Another Seventeen Magazine event! This one was a revealing of a Got Milk? Ad starring Julianne Hough! We sipped on milk and ate delish cupcakes, the DJ was playing awesome music, and they even had a beautiful ice sculpture! It was an all white gala, and we got to take Milk Mustache professional photos! I also won a swag bag!
5.22-27.11 RYLA - The Rotary Youth Leadership Awards. For a week, I was sent into the deep woods of Pennsylvania, at Indian Head Camp to become a better leader, a better member of society, and a better me all around! I met so many wonderful kids my age! I learned some of the best lessons, and it really affected my life! "If you got it, you got to give it back!"
8.25.11 Disney World - I was able to meet Ariel & Eric at Disney World. I teared up when I saw them. They signed my card and took pictures with me!
9.8.11 FNO Saks 5th Ave - The most fabulous night of the year! I was able to see Joe Jonas in concert at Saks 5th Ave at an in-store concert presented by Simon Spurr!
10.1.11 Macy's & Tyler Blackburn - Macy's Mstylelab was having a Tyler Blackburn meet & greet at my local mall! I made my way out to meet the Pretty Little Liar heart throb!


Here's to many more!
I'm excited to post my first post on here about my next Exquisite Affair!

No comments:

Post a Comment